CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Global Safety Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Senior Global Safety Associate role will be home based while Covid restrictions are in effect but then will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
From £25-33 per hour, depending upon experience.
Senior Global Safety Associate Role:
- Maintain own current knowledge of and compliance with local safety regulations.
- Maintain awareness of current prescribing information (e.g.SmPC), safety profiles and new risk information for designated products, to support product safety activities.
- Serve as key contact for defined safety activities within the affiliate.
- May assist with safety review of local study protocols, market research programs and social media projects.
- Assist safety team during audits and inspections of PV operations.
- Graduate with Life Science or Healthcare degree and proven relevant industry experience within pharmacovigilance.
- Understanding of the importance of pharmacovigilance in ethical pharmaceutical marketing and development.
- Experience with Safety Databases, particularly ARGUS, would be desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Global Safety Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49278.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49278
- Posted: 16th November 2020
- Expires: 14th December 2020