Are you an experienced GLP Quality Manager professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO?
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Central Belt of Scotland. As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Quality Assurance programme for GLP and GCP and performing the independent monitoring for compliance with current regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assume responsibility for the maintenance of the quality assurance program and the day to day management of QA functions. You will be responsible for performing all aspects of GLP and GCP monitoring of work conducted.
2. You will regularly review Study Plans and Standard Operating Procedures for compliance with GLP and GCP, as well as write and review Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedures.
3. You will schedule, conduct and report audits as required, and develop or improve auditing strategies for new systems introduced in Dundee or any other sites as required. You will also host or partake in visits or audits from Sponsors or Regulatory bodies.
4. You will liaise with site personnel to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements, and advise management of any deficiencies in regulatory requirements. You will train personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biology or a related Life Sciences subject is essential.
2. Proven industry experience influencing, impacting and leading QA operations through developing audit schedules, training initiatives and QA recruitment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in managing GLP auditing and regulatory requirements is essential for the position of Quality Manager. Experience of GCP in analytical laboratories would be an advantage.
Key Words: Quality Management | Quality Assurance | GLP | GCP | Auditing | Pharmaceutical | Life Sciences | Regulatory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634062
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020