Supply Chain Officer - Pharmaceuticals
£30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Based in Surrey
Do you have experience in the supply of medicines or pharmaceuticals?
Would you like to work for a successful and growing Pharmaceutical company in Surrey?
SRG are exclusive partners with a successful Pharmaceutical company in the Greater London / Surrey area, with a track record of year-on-year growth. They have a strong portfolio of licensed and unlicensed medicines on market and are always looking to expand their scope and product range.
They are looking to hire a Supply Chain Officer - Pharmaceuticals to liaise directly with manufacturing sites in regards to supply of key active ingredients and finished product. Their product range includes both OTC (over the counter) and POM (prescription only medicine), and is a broad range of dosage forms, including solid oral tablets, liquids, rectals and powders.
The Supply Chain Officer - Pharmaceuticals will have experience in activities related to the supply of medicinal products, preferably as a Pharmacist in a community Pharmacy, in a pharmaceutical company or within any organisation that complies with Good Distribution Practice of medicines.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Officer - Pharmaceuticals
- Liaising directly with manufacturing sites in regards to supply of key active ingredients, and finished product.
- Analysis of hospital / pharmacy / wholesaler demand of key products.
- Analysis of current and incoming stock levels at warehouse depots.
- Organising and follow-up of collection and safe delivery of stock from manufacturing site to warehouse.
- Escalating and Assisting Department Head with Risk Mitigation Planning where low stock situations are expected.
- Presenting with Department Head to COO at monthly management meetings over current and forecasted Patient Access Risks & Mitigation Plans.
- Opportunity to progress within the Supply Chain Department role (including activities surrounding supplier qualification & competent authority inspections), after basic training and experience is achieved.
To be considered for the Supply Chain Officer - Pharmaceuticals position, you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Experience within the supply of medicines, preferably within a community pharmacy or pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practise (GDP), ideally applied to the supply of medicines
- Able to analyse demand and supply activities
- Able to work well in a collaborative, team orientated, fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Excel especially)
- Experience in SAP or ERP would be an advantage but is not essential
Key Words "Supply Chain, Demand Planner, Supply Planner, Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Community Pharmacy, Good Distribution Practise, GDP, Medicines, Pharmacy, Drug, Active Ingredients, API, Warehouse, CMO, Contract Manufacturing Organisation, 3rd Party"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for further information.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2156955
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020