CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis for 12 months. This position is fully remote (UK only).
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Competitive. Can be LTD, Umbrella or PAYE.
Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager Role:
- Leading the development and execution regional regulatory strategies.
- Managing and leading agency interactions.
- Management of global regulatory submissions.
- Liaising with global stakeholders.
- Development of applicable regulatory documents.
- At least a University degree in a scientific or related field.
- Extensive proven regulatory experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience leading regulatory strategy development is essential.
- Strong understanding of applicable regional and global regulations, legislations and procedures.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48961.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48961
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020