CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role will be based remotely.
Competitive. Can be LTD, Umbrella or PAYE.
Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
- This role will support one or more products from a regional regulatory perspective.
- Advising on regional considerations in developing strategy.
- Review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials for use in the region.
- Manage the product lifecycle for individual countries per national agency requirements.
- Implements product related regulatory strategies, Regulatory Affairs processes and activity planning in accordance with national legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Regulatory principles Working with policies, procedures and SOPs.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relating to medicinal products.
- Awareness of the regulatory procedures in region for MAs, CTAs, post approval changes and amendments, extensions and renewals.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49044.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49044
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020