CK Group are recruiting for an experienced CTA to join a company in the Contract/Outsourced Clinical Research service at their site based in Macclesfield on a fixed term basis with a view to going permanent.
Our client is outsourced provider of clinical research services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices sector.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Macclesfield which is easily commutable from Manchester, Sheffield, Stoke and Merseyside. Lovely surroundings with the site based in the heart of rural Cheshire. It is not essential for the person to be based near the office as the role is completely home-based.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist Clinical Research Associates and Start-Up team with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist CRAs and S-U with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- CTA with experience working in a CRO environment.
- Immediately available or on a short notice period.
For more information or to apply for this CTA position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49274.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Russell Oakley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49274
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020