HRS are currently looking for a Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy to join a leading Biotech company based in the London area. As the Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy you will be responsible for supporting with analytical assays.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate lab technician that enjoys working in a laboratory setting to support with the development of life saving products in a fast growing industry.
You will have a good exposure with techniques such as flow cytometry, ELISA, cell culture and PCR.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be performing lab-based activities to support with the development of analytical assays such as flow cytometry, ELISA and cell culture.
2. As the Senior Lab Technician, you will ensure that assay activities are carried out on time.
3. Contribute to the smooth running of the lab and take on lab management responsibilities when necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Laboratory Technician - Cell therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant experience working as a lab technician within a scientific organisation such as Biotech or Biopharmaceutical company.
2. Proven experience in a commercial lab environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell culture or flow cytometry, or PCR or ELISA etc,
Key Words: Lab Technician / Cell Culture / Flow Cytometry / PCR / ELISA / Assay Support / Cell Therapy / Lab Management
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634060
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020