CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Buyer to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Senior Buyer role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
£14.78 - £18.48 per hour PAYE.
Senior Buyer Role:
- Help maintain and improve performance of all suppliers, in terms of: contractual commitments, service, quality, value, on-time delivery, resolution of issues, etc.
- Use appropriate KPIs to measure performance, and drive improvements through robust analysis of issues and continuous improvement activities.
- Understand the requirements of manufacturing and the business such that this is translated into appropriate performance of suppliers.
- Proactively support with the identification and selection of potential new suppliers.
- Lead the implementation of supplier source changes, ensuring a seamless transition, and the delivery of identified cost saving, all within the agreed timeframes.
- Degree or higher qualification (or relevant work experience).
- Working Knowledge of SAP.
- Proven negotiation skills and dealing with external third parties.
- Demonstrated excellent teamworking and network building.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Member of a relevant professional body, e.g. Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS); or working towards this, would be preferable.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Buyer position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49271.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49271
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020