CRA/Clinical Research Associate (2-3 site visits per month)
Suitable locations: Edinburgh/Glasgow
Salary: Up to 40,000 + benefits
Are you an experienced CRA looking to reduce your number of monthly site visits?
Would you like to work for a small but growing biotech?
We have an opening for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join a rapidly growing biotech based in Scotland on a permanent basis. You will be joining a small team who operate a flat working structure and a supportive working environment. We are looking for a CRA with a flexible attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Conduct full scale monitoring visits from site selection, initiation, routine monitoring and
close out visits
- 2-3 site monitoring visits per month across UK sites
- Involvement with regulatory submissions
- Monitor global oncology studies
- Adherence to study protocols
- Full compliance with ICH-GCP guidelines
- Minimum 2 years' CRA experience within the UK
- Commercial monitoring experience within CRO, Pharma or Biotech
- Experience of working on complex therapy areas such as Neurology, Oncology, Rare
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Life Science Degree
If you would like a change from working in a large pharma or CRO environment, this is an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing biotech who are offering reduced site monitoring visits.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2011-458052
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020