CK Group are recruiting for a PV Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company who are focused on developing transformative drugs for aggressive diseases based in Oxford.
PV Scientist Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assess safety cases for seriousness and expectedness, and identify cases that require expedited reporting.
- Process Safety cases according to standard procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to and author DSURs using SOPs and templates.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the review of clinical trial documents, including protocols, relevant safety documents, and informed consent documents.
- Contributing to the ongoing safety evaluation process for identification of safety risks.
- Providing PV support in Safety Data reconciliation with the clinical database.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Life Science background and previous clinical pharmacovigilance experience.
- Experience working in clinical trials.
- A working knowledge of ICH/GCP, EU pharmacovigilance legislation and clinical trial methodology.
For more information or to apply for this PV Scientist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49247.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Robert Angrave
- Phone: 0191 457700
- Reference: 49247
- Posted: 13th November 2020
- Expires: 11th December 2020