CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Support Technologist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Blackpool on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly £11.95 per hour PAYE
Technical Support Technologist Role:
? Conduct lab-based stability testing for MDR shelf-life studies
- Conduct investigations into laboratory failures and raise issues with test results to appropriate level of management.
- Write protocols and reports for studies where required.
- Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
- Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with project plans and Departmental priorities and overall business framework
- Degree qualified - ideally science
- Ideally previous experience of working in a laboratory in either a company or academic environment.
- Some previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry desirable but not essential
- Ideally previous experience in protocol and report writing and data analysis
- Good communication skills
- Able to deal with constantly changing requirements and priorities
Our client has one of the world\'s most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
This Technical Support Technologist role will be based at our clients site in Blackpool, Lancashire.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49269.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49269
- Updated: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020