We are currently looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a world leading Clinical Research Organisation based in the Yorkshire area. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors, and works independently to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Principal Statistical Programmer can fill the Statistical Programming Lead role on projects and liaise with sponsors, Biostatistics Leads, Data Management Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Principal Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Statistical Programmer will be varied however you will be responsible for:
1. Having an advanced knowledge and leading on all aspects of SAS programming techniques.
2. Successfully lead and mentor a global team.
3. Lead on aspects of business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
4. Ensure that SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Statistical Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Sound Lead Programming experience within a CRO / Pharma environment is essential (min 6 years)
2. Proven record of successfully leading teams in a statistical programming environment.
3. Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
Key Words: Principle , Statistical , Programmer , Biostatistical , CRO
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Elliott Harvey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634052
- Posted: 12th November 2020
- Expires: 10th December 2020