CK Clinical are looking for a Lead Data Manager to join a cutting-edge CRO, working with some of the most distinguished pharmaceutical companies in the UK and internationally. This role will be site based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
Clinical Data Management Manager Role:
- You will lead upon all clinical data management responsibilities to support a diverse range of studies/trials specialising in research involving patients and healthy volunteers, primarily in respiratory research, as well as undertaking drug development programmes in a variety of other therapeutic fields.
- Generation of all clinical data management documentation, study database builds and validation check developments.
- Be involved in the processing and quality assurance of clinical trial data.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Drug Development Process and Clinical Data Management processes
- Extensive experience in Clinical Data Management
- Have worked to industry recognised guidelines, regulations and directives
Full job description available upon request.
Quote job ref 49250.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49250
- Posted: 12th November 2020
- Expires: 10th December 2020