Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician
Mutiple Positions Available
Competitive Salary + Shift Allowance
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Livingston are looking for a number of Cleanroom Manufacturing Technicians to join their busy team.
This business is going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for passionate people to join their team to support them. They have a friendly culture and boast a great reputation in the marketplace. They have parking on site and the site is also accessible by public transport.
The successful Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician will work on a variety of duties within a cGMP cleanroom environment;
- Follow SOPs and protocols to manufacture pharmaceutical products
- Set up and operation of manufacturing equipment
- Work alongside the Quality team to escalate and deal with CAPAs, investigations and change controls
- Ensure cGMP conditions are met
- Work on continuous improvement
The successful individuals will have the following experience;
- A track record of working within a cleanroom environment
- Experience of following SOPs within a cGMP environment
- It would be advantageous for you to have a qualification (degree, HND/HNC or above) but this is not required as equivalent industrial experience would be great too.
If you are interested in becoming a Cleanroom Manufacturing Technician with a leading pharmaceuticals company in Livingston please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 847 0319.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157836
- Posted: 12th November 2020
- Expires: 10th December 2020