Clinical Development Director
Cambridgeshire Biotech (Home-Based)
Salary: Circa 150k
Benefits: Including 20% bonus, stock options + pension, private healthcare
Are you an experienced Clinical Development Scientist/Director with a strong background within Immuno-Oncology?
My client is a growing Cambridge based biotech, who have made huge progress since their inception in 2010. Their work within therapy areas such as Immunology, Oncology and Infectious diseases have led to significant funding from various investors around the world.
They now have a requirement for an experienced Clinical Development Director, to provide a high level of Scientific and Clinical expertise in the development of early phase immuno-oncology drug development programs.
- Protocol Development/Trial Design
- Work closely with Physicians to provide
strategic input on drug discovery programs
- Safety review and local regulatory interaction
- Contribute to scientific training of relevant
stakeholders on the disease area and
- Educated to PhD level or GMC registered
- Strong pre-clinical/early clinical development
- Extensive Immuno-Oncology therapy area
- Cross-functional leadership and oversight
- Demonstrable experience of working closely
with medics to provide clinical input to medical
The successful applicant will be joining a growing business in a pivotal role. You must be persuasive and influential by nature and demonstrate a strong work ethic. You will have the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
If this role is of interest, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Contact: George Danchie
- Reference: JO-2011-457946
- Posted: 12th November 2020
- Expires: 10th December 2020