Scientist - Cellular Immunology
£25,000 to £32,000 + Benefits
Based in London, Permanent Position
Do you have experience of using Multicolour Flow Cytometry?
Would you like to work for a cutting edge scientific research organisation in London?
My client are a cutting edge Biotechnology / Contract Research Organisation specialised in providing biomarker services for global organisations developing innovative therapeutics to address unmet medical need. The work they undertake contributes to the development of these innovative medicinal products.
They attract high-calibre Research Scientists from around the world and are currently looking to bring on board an experienced Cellular Immunologist to undertake laboratory work focused on Multicolour Flow Cytometry and cell based assays (functional assays).
Key Responsibilities of the Scientist - Cellular Immunology will include;
- Independently design, plan and undertake experiments focused on assessing immune system function using Flow Cytometry and Functional Assays / Cell Based Assays.
- Data analysis and preparation of technical reports.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment including method development, validation and production stages.
- Actively participate in internal and external scientific meetings by presenting and critically evaluating emerging scientific literature to contribute to projects.
- Maintenance of the flow cytometry instruments and Elispot reader.
To be considered for this Scientist - Cellular Immunology vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in Biological Sciences (preferably immunology or cell biology) with relevant working experience in industrial and/or academic research laboratories.
- Demonstratable experience in Multicolour Flow Cytometry, panel design and analysis.
- Experience in running cell based assays / functional assays.
- Expertise in PBMC immune cell isolation techniques and experience with primary cell culture techniques.
- Proficiency in performing experiments with minimal supervision and working effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility and a commitment to scientific excellence.
- Proficiency in FlowJo, Prism, and Microsoft Office.
Key Words "Multicolour Flow Cytometry, Multicolour, Panel Design, Immunologist, R&D, Drug Development, Cellular Therapeutics, T-Cell, Immunology, Cell Based Assay, Functional assays, PBMC, Primary cell culture, Research Scientist, London"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J33037
- Posted: 11th November 2020
- Expires: 9th December 2020