We are currently looking for Automation and Electrical Engineers to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Automation/Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for working with relevant Managers and Department Heads to generate automation strategies for existing and future business product lines. Working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation/Electrical Engineers will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will offer expertise and steer new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project
2. You will act as client liaison when required and work required and work closely with respective counterparts as client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites.
3. You will offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
4. You will ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP\'s
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation/Electrical Engineers we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering or with suitable, demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry - preferably in the fill/finish operational environment.
2. Proven industry experience in project management within, production engineering, validation, or quality; with a solid understanding of sterile manufacture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Automation or Electrical Engineering within a GMP environment ideally within a Pharmaceutical company.
Key Words: Engineer | Electrical | Automation | Engineering | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Maintenance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634041
- Posted: 11th November 2020
- Expires: 9th December 2020