CK Group is recruiting for a qualified person in Science to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basel on a permanent basis.
- On-site commissioning of Black utilities : HVAC, Emergency Generators Backup System...
- Work with project team members to oversee and direct the entire commissioning process on all types and sizes of projects.
- Apply company commissioning process guides as well as industry standards to ensure project quality delivery;
- Prepare and deliver various commissioning reports and documentation such as progress reports, functional test procedures, meeting minutes, checklists, issues logs, and specifications;
- Write, review and approve URS, SOP, Commissioning test plan and qualification protocols.
- Understanding of Validation using risk based approach (FMEA).
- Perform various inspections and functional tests;
- Perform system deficiency identification and resolution analysis;
- Set and continually manage project expectations with project team members and other stakeholders;
- Identify potential risks to project during commissioning and develop potential solutions;
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; and other duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working with Black Utilities
- 5-10 years experience in commissioning and leading commissioning teams in the field.
- Strong GMP background
- English and German fluent mandatory
What we offer:
You will work in a dynamic academic environment and in cross-functional teams.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 800 106106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 49259 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49259
- Posted: 11th November 2020
- Expires: 9th December 2020