We are currently looking for a National Market Access Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the National Market Access Lead you will be responsible for working alongside Health Economics and Market Access teams, executing HTA (Health Technology Assessment) submissions and working within the UK/Ireland Market and its structures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the National Market Access Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as point of contact for all HTA and NICE communications, liaising with key stakeholders
2. Help to execute HTA submissions and support on pricing strategies within the UK and Ireland market.
3. The Market Access Lead will deliver key consultations and collaborate with internal/external partners to ensure projects are methodically developed and timelines are met
4. Act as expert on UK/Ireland Market structures, policies and guidelines (Including NHS Structures and processes)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the National Market Access Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Health Economics-related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in writing/executing successful HTA submissions
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with NHS processes, policies and guidelines
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Market Access / Health Economics / Contract / United Kingdom / UK / HTA / Health Technology Assessment / NICE / NHS / UK and Ireland / Health Economics Submissions
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634037
- Posted: 11th November 2020
- Expires: 9th December 2020