We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving progress within the Development Centre through effective project management, ensuring best in class service is provided at all times.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Project Manage active Client Projects within the Development Centre including tracking budgets, project timelines and addressing pilot plant operations escalating any issues to the Technical Team (QA, Sales, Operations, Client Services, EHS, Production). You will support the technical teams to ensure client expectations are met.
2. You will drive continuous improvement in all aspects of business operations. The Project Manager will update Gannt Charts to reflect the current status of client projects including regularly attending/recording meetings with Scientific Project Leaders and Clients.
3. Review and update active contracts in the event of a projects change in scope, you will form close relationships with internal finance, business development and technical teams to ensure client deadlines and contracted commitments are met. You will present to clients and participate in business development activities to support commercial activities.
4. You will be a key representative for the Development Centre on multi-site projects and within the wider business providing updates on performance and liaising on cross functional projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or a closely related scientific subject.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry within a Project Management role.
3. A formal project management qualification (PMP or Prince2) is desirable but not essential for this role.
Key Words: Project Management | Pharmaceutical | APM | Prince2 | Lean | Sigma | Analytical Development | CMC | QC | Quality Control Study Manager | Study Director | Analytical Chemistry | Analytical Biochemistry | Chromatography | Mass Spectrometry | GLP | GMP | GCP | GXP | Project Manager | Project Management | Prince2 | PMP | Chemistry | Pharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical Development | Product Development | Process / Development / Chemistry / Development Chemistry / Process Chemistry / Method Development / Method Validation / ICH / HPLC / GC / MS / IR / UV / TLC / Wet Chemistry / Technology Transfer / Pilot Scale / Gram to KG / Scale Up / Synthetic Chemistry / Steriles / Sterile / Oral Solid Dose / OSD / Medical Device
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634039
- Posted: 11th November 2020
- Expires: 9th December 2020