We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading Molecular Biology and Sequencing company based in the Republic of Ireland. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be responsible for developing new business and growing existing business through the sales of Genomics services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Genomics Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Genomics Account Manager, you will work closely with both academic and biotechnology clients in order to achieve sales and growth targets through the sale of sequencing services.
2. You will identify new opportunities for revenue in addition to supporting existing key accounts including post sale account management to retain customers for repeat business and future growth.
3. You will develop and implement a strategy for targeting new business within the territory of the role, aligning with monthly and quarterly sales plans in order to ensure continued growth.
4. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be an expert on the industry and assist with the development of new products and services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Genomics Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biochemistry
2. Proven industry experience in a scientific sales role within the Biotech or Life Sciences industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Sanger and NGS sequencing from either commercial or technical experience.
Key Words: Republic of Ireland | Ireland | Dublin | Cork | Molecular Biology | Genomics | Sequencing | Sanger Sequencing | NGS | Next Generation Sequencing | Sales | Account Management | Business Development | Sales Strategy | Field Sales | Lead Generation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634035
- Posted: 10th November 2020
- Expires: 8th December 2020