CK Group are recruiting for a Research Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Cambridge initially for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Research Scientist role is based at our clients site in Cambridge.
£25-35 per hour PAYE.
Research Scientist Role:
- Work collaboratively within the in vivo team the candidate will apply scientific and technical expertise to delivering in vivo efficacy and pharmacodynamic studies to support oncology drug discovery portfolio.
- Play an integral role within the in vivo team supporting compound formulations.
- Play a key role in supporting oncology drug discovery projects and analysing data.
- A degree in Biology or related field or equivalent industry experience.
- UK Home Office personal licence holder.
- High ethical standards.
- Excellent team worker with good communication skills.
- Desirable: Experience with formulation of compounds for in vivo dosing.
For more information or to apply for this Research Scientist position, please contact Heather on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49252.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49252
- Posted: 10th November 2020
- Expires: 8th December 2020