CK Science are currently recruiting for a Quality and Compliance Manager to join a global Biotechnology company based in Abingdon on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be the subject matter expert for all quality and compliance controls for the department around software development, support and maintenance.
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits (pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays).
Quality and Compliance Manager Role:
- Responsible for identifying, leading, and supporting quality, regulatory, and compliance improvement initiatives and projects, at site and cross-site levels. This position will focus on implementing and maintaining an effective document control process for the business and deploying quality system programs.
- The successful candidate will acts as a subject matter expert in technical quality system areas such as document control, management review and quality metrics.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Science, Computer Science or related degree, and equivalent industry experience.
- Significant practical experience of development life cycle activities.
- Knowledge and practical application of Quality System Regulations regarding commercial and lab software.
- Knowledge of computerised software validation requirements and procedures for laboratory instrumentation (e.g. LC-MS, Immunoassay platforms and instrument qualification).
- In-depth understanding of quality management systems (QMS), testing best practices and data integrity.
For more information or to apply for this Quality and Compliance Manager position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49248.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49248
- Posted: 10th November 2020
- Expires: 8th December 2020