CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6-12 months.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Laboratory Assistant role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
£9.74-10.25 per hour.
Laboratory Assistant Role:
- Ensure laboratories/manufacturing areas are maintained in a tidy state, as well as cleaning laboratory equipment according with cGMP standards.
- Conduct COSHH & risk assessments when required.
- Author and maintain assigned SOPs within the quality system.
- Ensure the laboratories are appropriately stocked with consumable and chemical supplies.
- Minimum G.C.S.E Math\'s and English (or equivalent).
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills.
- Proficient (excellent) in English verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within and outside the organization.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers.
- Strong organizational skills.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Assistant position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49241.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49241
- Posted: 10th November 2020
- Expires: 8th December 2020