Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Senior Capital Projects Engineer you will be responsible for successfully managing assigned capital project portfolio whilst following the company\'s capital project policy and defined stage gates.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Capital Projects Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing Cap-Ex projects, from inception to completion, over a multi year duration with a portfolio size of £3 to £5 million. As the senior project engineer, you will be professionally accountable for all aspects of assigned projects.
2. You will also be responsible for developing accurate Project Initiation, project cost estimates and fixed project budgets whilst managing the financial project spend through the project life cycle.
3. Working with a team of project managers, you will also help support the preparation of the annual Capital Budget and directly provide Engineering feasibility, costing and timeline input.
4. When required, you will support the capital project team and represent the Capital Projects Manager to all stakeholders of any aspect of the capital project program.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Capital Projects Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a Bachelor or Masters Engineering degree minimum. Charted Engineer status is desirable however not essential.
2. It is essential that you have experience managing multiple prjects within a Sterile cGMP or Aseptic manufacturing environment as well as experience working on critical utilities for e.g. steam, boilers, water, HVAC.
3. Additional Health and Safety qualifications would be desirable, including, NEBOSH, IOSH, HAZOPS or HAZIDS.
Key Words: Senior Capital Project Engineer | Project Management | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | cGMP | Electrical | Mechanical | Utilities | Process | Chemical Engineering | Automation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634032
- Posted: 10th November 2020
- Expires: 8th December 2020