CK Technical are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join a Pharmaceutical company in the at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Electrical Maintenance Technician Role:
Your main duties will be ensuring preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on a range of electrical and automation equipment are completed on time and in a GMP compliant manner. This is a double days shifts role alternating weekly between morning (6am - 2pm) and evening (2pm - 10pm) shifts.
Further responsibilities may include:
- Fault finding on electrical and control equipment assosciated with manufacturing, packaging and support systems.
- Plant and manufacturing equipment modification.
- Operation of Maximo CMMS.
- Maintaining PLC and computer based systems, including performing backups.
- Providing support for the quality, production and technical teams when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a related engineering discipline.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or similarly regulated environment with a solid understanding of GMP regulations.
- Previous maintenance experience in a production environment.
- Previous experience and a good knowledge of automation equipment (ideally Siemens).
For more information or to apply for this Electrical Maintenance Technician position, please contact CK Technical on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48536
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48536
- Updated: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020