CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6-12 months.
£30,000 - 35,000pa
Lead Scientist Role:
- To ensure that all Client projects and internal research projects are conducted in accordance with the company\'s policies and procedures, meet Client specifications and are delivered on time and within budget
- To provide coaching and mentoring to the junior members of the team
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
- To document all project work to a high standard. This includes the timely, complete and clear documentation of laboratory work in laboratory notebooks and the timely completion of all necessary project administration
- To perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny
- Typically, a minimum of a BSc and experience in a relevant technical area, or a relevant PhD with at least one
- Industrial experience and a good understanding of appropriate characterisation techniques and/or formulation/manufacturing processes, or equivalent
- Strong scientific expertise in at least one relevant technical area.
- Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Lead Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
For more information, please contact Hannah Oakley on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49243.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 49243
- Posted: 9th November 2020
- Expires: 7th December 2020