CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Advisor to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months. The working hours for this role are 7.5 hours a day, 4 days per week.
Up to £134 per hour Ltd, depending upon experience
Medical Advisor Role:
- Provides medical insight into the therapeutic area (oncology)
- Supports the development of study protocols and data analysis plans
- Supports and executes Local study protocol preparation, filing, review and approval in line with internal processes and policies
- Candidates should have some Medical education or deep scientific expertise in relevant therapeutic area (preferably Oncology) and industry experience gained in an affiliate Medical Department or Clinical Development team.
- High level of knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice with final signatory status
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Medical Advisor role will be home based but tied to our clients site in Cambridge.
Please quote reference 49245.
Right to work in the UK is essential
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49245
- Posted: 9th November 2020
- Expires: 7th December 2020