CK Group are recruiting for an Operator to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 3-6 months.
Hourly - £9.74
- Perform manufacturing operations in accordance with cGMP standards.
- Record critical manufacturing data.
- Complete and follow batch records.
- Comply with standard operating procedures
- G.C.S.E. in English and Maths
- Working knowledge of a low to medium volume manufacturing environments desirable
- Knowledge of Health & Safety standards is desirable
- Knowledge of GMP standards is desirable
- Industry experience from a highly regulated GMP manufacturing facility, either from the Pharmaceutical or similarly industry is desirable
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Operator role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49240.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49240
- Posted: 9th November 2020
- Expires: 7th December 2020