CK Group are recruiting for an In-Vivo Study Director to join a world class research company at their site in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Our client is a research company that undertakes research on infectious diseases with the aim of developing suitable diagnostic tests of vaccines.
Around £28,000 depending on experience.
This role will be located in Edinburgh.
The In-Vivo Study Director Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Conduct safety studies evaluating a range of biological medicinal products.
- Process and analyse laboratory samples and prepare/maintain stocks of laboratory consumables and reagents.
- Ensure the maintenance, calibration, servicing and cleaning of equipment and facilities to GMP/GLP standards.
- Compile/review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Validation Protocols.
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field with previous experience in a similar position working in a GLP/GMP laboratory.
- Have a working knowledge of standard biological testing procedures. Experience of conducting In-Vivo studies would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this In-Vivo Study Director position, please contact Mary Bolt at CK Group on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49227.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49227
- Posted: 9th November 2020
- Expires: 7th December 2020