CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Executive Senior to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis initially for 11 months.
£392.30 per day PAYE.
Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Brentford is located at the confluence of the rivers Brent and Thames. The area is well severed by public transport from central London, Waterloo station and surrounding areas.
Regulatory Executive Senior Role:
- Post Approval CMC experience.
- CMC authoring experience essential (previous co-ordination role is not sufficient). This should include authoring of module 3 and authoring of CMC variations.
- Experience respondingto manufacturing site change controls and providing regulatory advice and strategies.
- Detailed proven CMC knowledge and experience for EU and EMAP region.
- Understand CMC regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating registration andand work with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to retain critical information.
- Be aware of the contents of a marketing authorization application.
Please quote reference 49239.
Right to work in the UK is essential
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49239
- Posted: 9th November 2020
- Expires: 7th December 2020