CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a world class research company at their site in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Our client is a research company that undertakes research on infectious diseases with the aim of developing suitable diagnostic tests of vaccines.
Around £28,000 depending on experience.
This role will be located in Edinburgh.
The QA Officer Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Provide Quality Assurance monitoring of studies, on site facilities and where relevant suppliers and subcontractor service providers, ensuring compliance to GMP, GLP and the company QMS.
- Schedule and conduct audits and participate in regulatory and client visits/inspections.
- Review and provide Quality Assurance approval of Standard Operating Procedures, Study Plans, protocols equipment calibration validation records and supporting documentation.
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of the Quality Management System
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field with previous experience in a QA position.
- Sound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and a good understanding of clean room classifications and environmental monitoring.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position, please contact Mary Bolt at CK Group on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49226.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49226
- Posted: 9th November 2020
- Expires: 7th December 2020