CK Group are recruiting for a ID & Access Management Engineer to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £32 ph PAYE, depending upon experience
ID & Access Management Engineer Role:
- This role is a Technical role and encompasses all access control for the company, globally, as an SME and Level 3 technical resource
- Own AD/AAD Identity and access delivery, interfacing with Delivery partners ensuring a fit for purpose delivery within the IAM space.
- Coordinate and facilitate Quality Assurance (Audit) escalation issues with delivery partners, Chief IAM Architect and QA/GRC in Elanco.
- Work with L1-3 support teams for IAM /Identity and establish ability to operate, get creds, review systems, action access control in Azure PIM etc
- Experience across Identity, including Privileged Access Management, Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, etc
- Experience working with public cloud architecture (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience working with Ping and Activity Directory
- Experience designing and delivering enterprise technology solutions
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This ID & Access Management Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Right to Work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49237.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49237
- Posted: 9th November 2020
- Expires: 7th December 2020