CK Science are recruiting for a Quality Systems Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that operations carried out within the Quality Systems section are completed in accordance with the requirements of the departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support the effective running of the Product Quality Review and Quality Agreements as well as Complaints, Deviations, Parallel Imports, Risk Management, Qualification and Validation, Training, Standard Operating Procedures, Internal and External Audits and Approved Supplier Systems.
- Ensure that the Electronic Quality Management System (QMS) and any associated systems used for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of marketed drug products comply with current GMP and Corporate expectations.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Support the Product Quality Review process and generation of Quality Agreements.
- Support the process for approving suppliers and the maintenance of the Approved Suppliers List.
- Support the maintenance of a list of Importers/Distributors as compiled from notifications and samples received.
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained for all employees, ensuring all incidents and accidents are reported in accordance with procedures.
- The quality of manufactured products and released is assured through adherence to all procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and reduce cost.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences with good technical and scientific judgement.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication links internally and with affiliated organisations and other customers as well as having problem solving and decision-making capabilities and good communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Systems Associate position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49236.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Georgia Bernard
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49236
- Posted: 6th November 2020
- Expires: 4th December 2020