CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join a rapidly growing manufacturer of construction products, to be based at their site in Deeside on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well established, and respected manufacturer of products for the construction industry. They operate globally, employing a dedicated team of skilled technical staff. The company are focused on staff development, and offer excellent opportunities for personal and career progression.
Quality Assurance Supervisor Role:
The main purpose of your role is to supervise inspection and monitoring of product quality and oversee improvements to product quality whilst adhering to appropriate safety, environmental and energy standards. You will be responsible for the planning and supervision of day to day work and personnel within the QC laboratory.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Supporting the Quality Manager with:
- Ensuring that all quality certification (i.e. ISO, CE) and product certifications are maintained.
- Planning the testing of trial material and reporting of results.
- Creation and modification of work Instructions and risk assessments
- Participating in root cause analysis, and implementing continuous improvements into the QC Laboratory
- Ensuring that all quality personnel are appropriately trained.
- Identification and recording of non-conforming products, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Investigation of customer complaints
- Identification of possible failure modes to eliminate future quality issues
To be considered for the position you should ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a QC role in a production environment.
- Knowledge of critical to quality characteristics for Technical Products
The following skills would be highly beneficial for this position:
- Good understanding of fiberizing and curing processes
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck Licence holder.
For more information or to apply for this QA Supervisor position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49228.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 49228
- Posted: 6th November 2020
- Expires: 4th December 2020