I am currently working with a global and industry leading business in the Biotechnology space looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Manager into their business. This a role where you will have the responsibility for playing a key role in developing and executing the companies regulatory affairs strategy across the relevant markets.
The role will involve:
- You will be responsible for managing global markets submissions including EU, FDA, STED CE file and 3rd party submission and global regulatory authorities.
- Support Internal audits
- Regulatory review and inputs for controlled documents
- Assist in all regulatory affairs activities contributing to overall company objectives
My client are looking for candidates with a background in QA/RA roles preferably in IVD/Medical Devices but pharma backgrounds will be considered.
In addition, the right candidate will have a substantial amount of post graduate experience dealing with FDA submissions for PMA, 510k, presubmissions etc
If you or anybody in your network would be interested in this role then please do get in contact on 0121 726 9711 or email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157657
- Posted: 6th November 2020
- Expires: 4th December 2020