Job Title: CMC Project Manager
Location: North East
Employment Term: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has risen with a leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation that serve global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies. They are looking to hire a CMC Project Manager to join their Client Services team. This role will mainly involve working with clients, lead scientists and senior management as necessary and acting as the client point of contact for integrated projects.
- Working with leading scientists and clients to define the project scope, resource requirements, set goals and project deliverables
- Collaborating with the Head of Project Governance to develop and implement effective tools to track and manage project tasks, activities and milestones
- Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
- Writing project proposals and reports
- Leading client meetings/workshops and preparing weekly client reports
- Ensuring clear, concise agendas are set and followed with actions recorded and followed up
- Join and lead teleconferences and client meetings to provide valuable input and ideas
- Manage Client and Operational Leader's expectations effectively
- Capture, track, and monitor milestones from project plans and communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s)
- Work with due regard to health & safety of self and others
- Minimum BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline
- Hands on experience working in a Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Project Management
- Must have excellent knowledge of early phase CMC
- Must have either APM or Prince 2 qualification
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157728
- Posted: 5th November 2020
- Expires: 3rd December 2020