CK QLS are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to focus on Process Excellence within a global medical device company at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Packaging Engineer Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform packaging updates/changes (DCR/DCO) for processes, documentation and Bill of materials.
- Execute packaging development improvement projects.
- NC & CAPA owner, investigator, and action execution.
- Audit support.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Planning, scheduling and tracking project timelines using appropriate tools.
- Ownership of non-conformances within the packaging development team.
- Initiating process improvements based on quality events and departmental strategy.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in an Medical Device or Pharmaceutical regulated environment preferred.
- Quality management system experience (NC, CAPA & Audit).
- Experience in improvement projects, desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company in their field.
For more information or to apply for this Packaging Engineer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49003.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49003
- Posted: 5th November 2020
- Expires: 3rd December 2020