Job Title: Senior Quality Coordinator
Location: Working remotely with occasional travel to sites in Ware, Stevenage, Harlow and Cambridge
Contract: 18 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £24.00 an hour (circa £46,800 per annum)
SRG is working with a global pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Quality Coordinator to support their Operational Quality Group based at their site in Ware.
The Quality Coordinator will oversee the third party contractors carrying out key facility management such as GMP cleaning in pilot plants, maintenance & calibration, logistics of GMP material around the site and equipment set up.
- Support service providers in deviation investigations and take part in Root Cause Analysis.
- Help set up, review and close CAPA as necessary.
- Investigate vendor complaints, support change control and engineering change management.
- Perform quality investigations when required.
- Experience of quality investigations or validation experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in validation and understanding of engineering requirements.
- Thorough investigation skills - reviewing evidence and knowing when to challenge it, such as with closing CAPA.
- Able to visit UK sites (Ware, Stevenage, Harlow and Cambridge) as necessary.
Applications are due to close at 11:00 on Friday 6th November so apply today to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157701
- Posted: 5th November 2020
- Expires: 3rd December 2020