CK Group are recruiting for a QA Technical Support Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar.
From ?40-53 per hour, depending upon experience.
QA Technical Support Specialist Role:
- Provide overall quality direction and oversight for key functional areas (i.e. Process Development, Validation, Quality Control, Supply Chain, Engineering, Information Systems), ensuring that programs, policies and procedures are robust and in keeping with regulatory requirements
- Quality review and approval of Process Development and Validation documentation.
- Act as Quality point of contact and decision maker during New Product Introductions, Technology Transfer and Process Validation activities whilst ensuring that all activities meet regulatory expectations.
- University degree, in a Science or Engineering related discipline preferred or equivalent working experience.
- Understanding of principles of Validation and New Product Introduction.
- Substantial working experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry as a Subject Matter Expert providing overall quality direction and oversight for key functional.
- Experience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices.
For more information or to apply for this QA Technical Support Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49222.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49222
- Posted: 5th November 2020
- Expires: 3rd December 2020