CK QLS are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a family run company in the medical device industry at their site based in the canton of Lucern on a permanent basis.
Quality Manager Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as the process owner for the Design Control (DC) process for medical device development according to ISO 13485.
- Play a key role in the Product Risk Management (RM) process according to ISO 14971.
- Act as the representative for the processes and Design History Files (DHF) in internal and external audit.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Management and documentation of product designs (DHF), design changes, product related corrective actions (CAPAs) and product phase outs.
- Management and documentation of product risk files.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Advanced education (e.g. bachelor, master, dipl. Ing.) in life science, pharma technology or equivalent.
- Experience in medical device development, DC and RM.
- Experience in DHF, CAPA and RM file documentation.
- Interdisciplinary communication; fluent in English (written and spoken), German of advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in its field.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49202.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49202
- Posted: 5th November 2020
- Expires: 3rd December 2020