Job Title: Material Handler (Day Support)
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £12.00 an hour (circa £23,400 per annum)
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company with a large manufacturing site in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire for the production of herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
They are currently seeking someone experience of working with chemicals in a manufacturing or factory environment. You will support the Chemical Process Technicians in the daily running of the plant.
- Support day-to-day running of the Carbon Abatement Building - charging fresh carbon and disposing of spent carbon after running noxious gases through carbon beds.
- Assist in the coordination and operations for raw materials, waste and final products. This will include performing audits on waste.
- Perform tanker-loading activities as required.
- FLT duties, supporting in-plant sampling and testing where necessary.
- Experience of working with chemicals (knowledge of health & safety involved in handling chemicals)
- Must hold a current FLT licence.
- Proactive, self-starters with a good general level of fitness.
A shortlist of applicants will be submitted to the client on Friday 6th November so apply online today. For more information about the role get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157698
- Posted: 4th November 2020
- Expires: 2nd December 2020