CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Epidemiologist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Epidemiologist role will be based home based to start with during Covid restrictions then 2-3 days per week in the Cambridge office.
£550-600 per day, depending upon experience.
Senior Epidemiologist Role:
- Provide essential specialist guidance and direction to project teams, senior leaders, and other colleagues to ensure optimal management of high-impact project opportunities and risks.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute cutting-edge, effective, and efficient global strategy in epidemiology and outcomes research for drug and enablement projects at a global level.
- Perform research on secondary data (e.g. electronic healthcare databases) either internally or through collaboration with external research and academic groups.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in epidemiology or related health science field or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in closely related academic epidemiological research.
- Sustained productivity in epidemiological research as manifest by successful design, execution, and publication of original epidemiological research relevant to drug discovery and development.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Epidemiologist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49219.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49219
- Posted: 4th November 2020
- Expires: 2nd December 2020