CK Group are recruiting for an exceptional and inspirational Senior Microbiology Manager to lead microbiology related initiatives and projects within the global safety organisation.
**Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension, Health Cover and car allowance**
One of the most famous and leading home and hygiene global organisation, are currently looking for a Senior Microbiology Manager, to join on a permanent basis. The company is based in Hull however will allow remote/home working, with scope to be onsite when required.
Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCG company with multiple sites globally.
Senior Microbiology Manager Role:
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise for issues related to microbiological safety risk assessments.
- No line management responsibilities, but you will mentor and guide safety assessors.
- Day-to-day management of issues relating to microbiology within the global safety department.
- Degree qualified in Microbiology or equivalent, with extensive experience in the use of microbiological risk assessment within the food or consumer goods industry.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of risk assessment and have the confidence to provide strategic directional support to drive the microbiological safety of company products.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Microbiology position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 49215.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49215
- Posted: 4th November 2020
- Expires: 2nd December 2020