CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join an established HTA licensed facility on a permanent basis.
This role will be at their site which is located just north of Brighton (and south of Crawley).
Laboratory Technician Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Test and process samples in a timely manner and to standards set out by the Human Tissue Authority (HTA) licence requirements and work within strict guidelines in the HTA licensed laboratory.
- Work in a GLP/GMP compliant laboratory using CAT A/B cleanroom technology and use extreme aseptic technique, being acutely aware of sterility and contamination.
- Undertake all testing and compliance analysis of samples processed to the highest standards as well as validation and on-going assessment of processing samples.
- Degree qualified in Life Science or a related field with laboratory experience including aseptic technique.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks as well as being able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician role please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49199.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49199
- Posted: 4th November 2020
- Expires: 2nd December 2020