A Medical Device company is looking for a Production Technician to join its growing team. You will operate a wide range of laboratory and production equipment, follow SOPs and keep accurate records of all work undertaken. You must have experience in medical manufacturing or a regulated industry to apply for this role.
- Undertake tasks as allocated on the production plan including setting machines for production runs, post processing, quality assurance and general cleanroom preparation and checks.
- Assist in Process Improvement actions and Quality Investigations as required.
- Maintain records for equipment and assist in the generation of batch documentation.
- Work to and maintain Quality Standards.
- Ensure the management team and appropriate team members are aware of issues or potential issues in a timely manner.
- Work with the wider technical team to ensure the efficient running of the site.
- A hard-working and "can-do" attitude, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and drive continuous improvements
- Attention to detail and good organisation
- Experience operating laboratory and/or industrial equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures in order to comply with a Quality controlled environment
- Competent with office software (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6678
- Posted: 3rd November 2020
- Expires: 1st December 2020