CK Group are recruiting for a Senior NPI Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This role will be based mainly at home with regular site visits to our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Up to ?64.90 per hour Ltd or ?50.10 per hour PAYE.
Senior Project Manager Role:
Duties will include to:
- Arrange agreement among team, customers and management on the goals of project.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule/plan.
- Execute prudent risk and issue management.
- Maintain actions/risk and decision logs.
- Generate and own the GMP change control.
- Bachelor\'s degree or MSc/MBA (Engineering, Science or Economics).
- Aseptic filling project management experience would be the preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience (including min of 3 years as a Project Manager) in a Life Science/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Environment.
- MS Office and project management computer skills.
For more information or to apply for this Senior NPI Project Manager position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 49206.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49206
- Posted: 3rd November 2020
- Expires: 1st December 2020