CK Group are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 3 months.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Customer Service Advisor role will be remote, reporting to our clients site in Watford.
£12 per hour.
Customer Service Advisor Role:
- Be the primary contact for all Endoscopy UK customers for their pre and post order, loan and after sales support requests.
- Ensure that all requests are actioned according to agrees customer service levels.
- Fulfil customer Service objectives and KPI.
- Educated to at least A \'Level standard or two years experience working within a Customer Care environment is essential.
- Minimum 2 years SAP experience.
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience.
- Computer literate and experience in using PC based software packages (preferably Word and Excel) desirable.
For more information or to apply for this Customer Service Advisor position, please contact Julie on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49203.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49203
- Posted: 3rd November 2020
- Expires: 1st December 2020