CK Group are recruiting for Warehouse Manager to join a diagnostics company on a contract basis for 3 months at their site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex. There is a possibility of the contact being extended.
£35.00 per hour.
11.30 pm until 7.30 am (Nights = Mondays through Fridays + a rotation of weekend AM/PM shifts )
Warehouse Manager Role:
- Hands-on operational approach on the shop floor to oversee our DC team in ensuring that we supply our customers in a timely &efficient manner & promote a culture of excellence in customer service & delivery
- Facilitate settling the transition from one location to another and ensuring smooth day-to-day running of the DC
- Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, liaise with internal teams as required to drive efficiencies & reduce errors
- Portray a positive, can do attitude and motivate the team to achieve the high standards of service expected of them
- Not afraid to step in and work alongside the shop floor teams to lead by example when the need arises
- Demonstrable experience of running warehouse operations, and managing staff with the ability to sustain, motivate, develop and lead a team
- You will be highly organised, flexible, resilient/adaptable and enjoy working with, as well as, managing a team
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (EWM essential)
- Fork Lift Truck Licence (highly desirable)
- Structured and able to lead by example during times of crisis - with sound problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be flexible in working hours
For more information or to apply for these Warehouse Manager positions, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49194.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49194
- Posted: 30th October 2020
- Expires: 27th November 2020