CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £208.95 per day PAYE DOE
Regulatory Associate Role:
- Ensure the regulatory strategy that will deliver the needs of the local region(s), taking in to account the needs of other regions globally
- Implementation of the regional strategy(s) in support of the project globally
- Lead regulatory interactions and the review processes in local region
- Ensuring appropriate interaction with regional commercial teams in local region
- Ensuring compliance with regional requirements at all stages of product life from C2MD
- Bachelor degree or preferably PhD in biological or healthcare science
- Experience of all phases of the drug development process in regulatory affairs
- Capable of leading regional development, submission and approval activities in local region(s)
- Extensive knowledge of clinical trial and licensing requirements in all major countries in the region and ideally knowledge of other key Agency processes globally.
- Knowledge of relevant area of medicine, and ability to further develop necessary specialist knowledge for the product or area of medicine
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Regulatory Associate role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Please quote reference 49188.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49188
- Posted: 30th October 2020
- Expires: 27th November 2020